Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Senior Project Reflection


1) My two hour was very interactive with the crowd. They loved the way i presented myself without lecturing them. It was an amazing experience and i would not hesitate to do it again. 

2) a.P b.AE

3) My mentorship, it was my mother's flower shop. There was no limits in what i could learn and what i could do. It was the best way to learn!

4) I didnt like the fact that the two independent components were easier for some and harder for others. My second independent component was hard because i had to travel from Pomona to Los Angeles at three in the morning. 

5) I have started my future company! CYI Productions came out of this senior project! It has given me motivation to continue the business venture and create something i can call my own like my mentor!

No comments:

Post a Comment